Thursday, July 16, 2009

WE ARE OPEN!

At last The McClure Guesthouse is open! We have completed the decorating and have shown it to a few potential Guests. We hosted a dinner on July 5th for The Richland County Fair Queen Contestants, their Mothers and the Pageant Committee. It went well and the ladies were happy to take the tour. As an added comment, this years contestants were a great bunch of girls and did a super job at the Pageant! And I want to Congratulate the new
Miss Richland County Fair 2009 - Malory Steber!
We will be having our Grand Opening on Sunday August 9th. The OLNEY ARTS COUNCIL will be assisting with tours of The McClure Guesthouse and an Ice Cream Social will be held on the lawn. All proceeds from the Grand Opening will benefit the Olney Arts Council. And as a Special Touch the Council Members giving the tours will be dressed in Victorian Clothing from the late 1800 era (which was when the Guesthouse was built). It will be a Step Back In Time For Sure.
The Restoration makes my dream come true, my hope is that for all that will lease this Guesthouse will feel as I did when I first stepped foot in the home, Safe, Secure and "At Home". I invite you all to come, see and feel the beauty of this "home away from home"!
Oh yes, be sure to click on the picture of the Guesthouse to go to our Website, for a few more sneak peeks of the interior.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I checked out the website. It looks great. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! Looks good and I like the site!!