Friday, July 31, 2009

WHAT HAPPENED?

Sometimes do you look in the mirror and think, oh my, what happened? Or sometimes do you think about something very sad and think, oh my, what happened? Sometimes do you get really, really mad and then when it is all said and done, feelings are hurt, friendships damaged or even families ripped apart do you turn around and think, oh my, what happened? Sometimes do things go on in your life that can change your whole reason for living and you think, oh my, what happened?
The saying "Think before you act" should hold true in most of these instances. I guess I am really going to put that statement into action and then I will be able to say I am so glad that happened!
So to all my friends and family I will say "Try it, you may just like it" and you know I believe our lives will improve!

2 comments:

Da Deacon said...

Yes indeed, we all would do well to remind ourselves to "think before you act." However, due to our human nature and weakness we often fail miserably and offend and hurt those we love and care for the most. When that happens I think we all would do well to ask the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness and to seek forgiveness from those we have offended. If the Lord can forgive and forget, shouldn't we also?

Mary Lou said...

Thanks, well spoken! And to anyone who might think this is about us, we are fine. In love forever!