Friday, September 25, 2009

In GOD We Trust.....

It is on our money, in our churches and it was at one time solidly in my heart. Yes I did say "at one time", however this changed a bit, in the past few months. Someone I trusted with my entire being and had good feelings about, broke me. They took advantage of me, my husband tells me I am an open book and easy to read, which allowed this to happen. My feelings at first were to "get even", then I decided to "just let it go" and now all I feel is much pity for them.
Trust is such a solid feeling and when it crumbles, oh my there is much debris all around!!! It is difficult to sweep it all away, to leave no reminders.
So I guess my husband is correct, however now instead of a paperback book I will become a very heavy hardcover book and not remain too open.
And yes in my heart I will always know In GOD We Trust. I thank GOD daily for helping me to renew this feeling and hope that they who tried to break me may be helped by GOD, to become who HE wants them to really be. They really do not have to watch their back because GOD is, they just need to turn around and greet and accept HIM back in to there lives, and I really hope they do!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You are worrying me ML. :( This doesn't sound good...

*hugs*

Mary Lou said...

And this is good, because it is not about you, I am sure those know who I mean, I hope:;]