Thursday, September 17, 2009

This Is Why......

SIMPLY PUT....
.....This is one of the many reasons why I Love him.
I know I was blessed 22 years ago and there are many
affirmations daily. It amazes me just how wonderful
his nature and spirit are. As always I don't need the bit
of reminder sent my way, but I am grateful. When you
can be with someone 24/7 most generally and get along
famously you are so lucky and so blessed. I thank GOD
so very much that I am married to such a wonderful man
and I just wanted to share, he has a wonderful way of reaching
out and bringing God to me a little more every day.
Go ahead and look at his blog, my hope is it can touch you
as it does me. And you will see "This is Why..."
His Blog can be found at:
I hope you too are touched.
Thanks Mike and
Thank you so much God, I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

i was just thinking about you today... and thinking that i have been a bad blog friend and haven't taken the timme to comment recently! i am sorry!!

oh how i love a love story... and it sounds like yours is just that :) 22 years makes me smile with joy...