Monday, November 17, 2008

Beauty Is...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
recently a young lady I know was telling me about her
new main interest. And she said that her newbie
was not very cute, but oh so nice and fun!
I told my friend that to me that meant cute.
I have many beautiful friends, one is very talented,
one is very smart, one is kind, one is funny, one is serious,
one is shy, one is hilarious and one can be pretty sour, but is still
a beauty just because.
The most beautiful friend I have is my husband and even
though I have seen him at his worst he still is a beaut! And believe me he has seen me at my worst and in the profile of his blog he states I am beautiful, after I read that I went to the mirror looked at myself and then even checked to
make sure his glasses were the new ones and not the old.
So I can honestly say; beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
And real beauty does come from within to be seen with our heart.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Very true. :)

Glad to see you've joined the blogosphere.