Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gonna Be Back In The Saddle Again.....

Tomorrow I head back to Olney, I am sad to leave this great place and to leave my time with Mom. My sister Patti will be getting her "Mom" time. It is great to have this time with Mom.
When I get back home it will be to continue the work I have been working on here. But there is a bit of a glitch, on Friday Mike has to have urgent oral surgery and needs me to come with to be the "designated Driver" for him post surgery. Such a great way to spend his birthday.
Then I have a sports job to photograph in the afternoon. Saturday: 3 wedding consultations and a portrait session for a family from Chicago. So I will be 'Back in the saddle" again.
Vacations are great but there is always everything going on at home, when you get back. So I will fly home tomorrow and be very thankful I have a great husband who kept the fires burning at home, work and at the McClure House while I came to Florida for 11 days and I am thankful for my Mom who treats her daughters to "special" Florida vacations with her, yearly. Memories that will last forever!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

it is hard to leave... but it is always really nice to be back home :)

Dawn said...

my gosh, i hope you survived your weekend! and that your hubby's surgery went ok. now you'll need another vacation!