Friday, January 23, 2009

CHANGE

Aah the operative word these days. Yes there has been a "change" in our government, but everyday there is change everywhere. Much change is personal, such as marriage, birth, new home, new car, new job, death, divorce, foreclosure, job loss, job change.
For me change these days is the beginning of the end on the renovation of The McClure Guesthouse and now we are "changing" the look at Spieth Photography. And we are also renewing the operation of Spieth Photography. It is funny when you have so many elements in your life, how one can lead you to another and then even another. I think I am even going to "change" me!
We are so lucky to have an employee that has nudged us into the changes at work, we had been "talking" about doing them for such a long time and now we are changing because of her. Our other employee is in shock, I think, I have been told, she thought we would NEVER EVER do it!
Mike even says that I get stuck in a rut and never want to change and yes, he is right.
My hope is that with the changes at work and the introduction of the "changed", renewed McClure Guesthouse, I will evolve into a "changed" person and my life will be busy, but better than ever, no more ruts, a refreshed Photography business and a new business in The McClure Guesthouse.
Watch Out here comes the "changed me"! And Thanks to the "nudgers", Mike and Brittany.
Oh, and by the way..... Is there "change" in your life?

3 comments:

But you can call me Miss... said...

Gosh it must be nice to have influential employees :(



;)

Mary Lou said...

Perhaps, but your shoes will NEVER be filled. You were there when I needed you most! You will never know, just what you mean to me!

Dawn said...

right now, my life is just skipping along... and, hopefully, change will not be visitng us soon! 2008 was full of change... and it was difficult... but as i have learned, along with change comes unexpected joy!