Monday, January 12, 2009

Mondays

Do you like Mondays? I hear from people who hate Mondays, all the time. For me Mondays are bright and cheery, because my work week most generally starts on Tuesdays! Photography studios are closed most often on Mondays since most weddings and special events are on Saturdays.

One great thing about my work week starting on Tuesdays is that people are in a much better state of mind since their week has already started. And I have had a very pleasant Monday, so the rest of my week goes well! [I hope]. People tend to tolerate "things" once Monday is past and that is good!

Another great thing about Mondays is I can get everything back in order at home to start the week off right...well I do try. One thing about the second and fourth Monday's is that I have my Girl Scout meeting. And not having to work prior to the 3 PM meeting enables me to prepare. And that is important, since there are 19 girls in our troop from 5 to 15 in age. It is a multi level troop and keeps Patty [my co leader] and I on our toes. The girls energy is unbelievable! I can't imagine any of them having a bad Monday. Oh to be young again.

I guess I could blog about "having to work Saturdays" and what a drag it is, but ending many of my weeks with a celebration makes it worth it. And then I get to really enjoy my Mondays. Why not let me know how you feel..Mondays or Tuesdays. And no matter what, Have a good one! Monday or Tuesday that is.

No comments: