Wednesday, January 7, 2009

An Interpretation, perhaps.

Sometimes when you express yourself do you get misinterpreted? I find more and more that is happening all around me. Perhaps I do not communicate right, or people just are not paying attention, because they have so much on their minds. I find that it seems like we are really living in an instant, ready while you wait world these days. You have to make sure to know your exact place, before you can be receptive to anyone or anything else.
Financial worries in the headlines, lost jobs, lost income, lost people. Perhaps it really is time that I stop, look and listen for the betterment of others, not just for me.
I want to take a step back to the simple life, where you can take time to "smell the roses" and enjoy all of your life just as it is. No worries, no deadlines, no attitudes. Oh, listen to me, this is not the real world for sure! And I am sure I will be misinterpreted. But perhaps if we all did take a bit of me time, our worries may fade a bit and we could enjoy the beauty all around us, the gifts from God. I wonder, if we all did take this bit of me time, if God just might then bless us all a bit more, because he knows we are appreciating all that he has blessed us with. Please, take a moment and do realize you do deserve me time. Try it, you just might like it! I think I will.

No comments: